WHAT WE WILL DO
We’re fighting to renegotiate Britain’s relationship with the EU so that it delivers for British taxpayers.
We will bring powers back to Britain and away from Brussels by:
- - Keeping our border controls and cracking down on benefit tourism
- - Delivering more trade but not an 'ever closer union'
- - Taking back control of justice and home affairs
- - Securing a better deal for British taxpayers
- - Ensuring national parliaments are able to work together to block unwanted European legislation
Then, when the renegotiation is complete, we’ll give you the final say on Britain's membership of the European Union with an in-out referendum by the end of 2017.